The nature of the salon business is selling and creating beauty and a hair salon website should have the same aim. Here are a few general good practices for hair and beauty salon websites:
1. Hair and Beauty Salon Websites need to be stylish
A beauty salon website needs to be beautiful because it is a reflection of the real business, clients should connect style and beauty to every facet of your business.
2. Hair and Beauty Salon Websites need to be minimalistic in terms of design and content
No one wants to spend hours in a hair and beauty salon website so you need to keep the information short and straight to the point.
3. Hair and Beauty Salon Websites need to serve a specific purpose
The purpose of your salon’s website is to attract and retain clients and the best way to do this is to talk and engage potential guests with a great online experience.
4. Hair and Beauty Salon Websites need to be mobile friendly
Because hair salons are a location and local based business, a mobile version of your site is important so you are easy to find.
5. Hair Salon Websites need to have a blogging and social media strategy
Blogging and social media are especially important for a local business. Clients want to put their trust in a hair and beauty expert. Sharing your hair and style expertise in your blog will gain trust and as a content creator it will bring more traffic to your website.