Ask yourself honestly. Do you run full-hearted promotions? Poor execution is usually to blame for marketing promotions not meeting expectations. Many salons run campaigns with the goal to bring in new clientele, but the opportunity to turn the “promotion guest” into a loyal client is lost. How and why is the opportunity lost? There are […]
Seasons and public holidays are at the heart of a successful salon marketing calendar. When done right, coordinated salon promotions can generate a steady flow of guests year-round. A salon marketing plan is simply a well-thought-out 12-month marketing guide or plan of specials and promotions for your salon. Monthly promotions help keep clients and prospective […]
Wouldn’t you like to know exactly what your potential guests are looking for at any given time of year? The demand for salon services evolves seasonally, and your marketing strategy should allow you to tap into current demands so that your brand is always top of mind for your guests. That’s why Beauty of a […]
Ask yourself honestly. Do you run your salon promotions full-heartedly? Poor execution is usually to blame for marketing promotions not meeting expectations. Many salons run campaigns with the goal to bring in new clientele. Yet, the opportunity to turn the “promotion guest” into a loyal client is lost. How and why is the opportunity lost? There […]
Does your business have an email list? Social media is a great way to reach your potential market, but your email list is your target market. These are the clients that are most closely engaged with you, where you can grow trust and close sales. If you are only marketing on social media and not […]
How would you like your salon’s marketing done for you?
Get agency-quality marketing at a small-business price: we offer stylish, professionally crafted marketing promotions created by marketing and beauty experts.
At BeautyMark Marketing, we take care of promoting your salon or spa so that you can focus on running your business. Reap the rewards of our beauty expertise and professionally crafted salon marketing promotions.
We have developed a 12-month marketing program, complete with salon promotions for each month of the calendar year (do as many or as few as you choose). The key to salon promotions is to “solve” the ever-changing beauty problems and needs throughout the calendar year. Our salon promotions create guest incentives that address holiday or seasonal needs of the skin, hair, beauty, and wellness each month of the year.
Seasons and public holidays are at the heart of a successful salon marketing calendar. When done right, coordinated salon promotions can generate a steady flow of guests year round. A salon marketing plan is simply a well thought out plan of specials and promotions for your salon. Monthly promotions help keep clients and prospective customers aware of your salon , or “top of mind” and reminds or motivates guests to make an appointment. The best offers are those that add value without a lot of cost.
We customize and execute everything — including emails, social media posts, home page banners, landing pages, and in-store marketing materials such as posters, mirror talkers and bounce-back cards. We provide all content and graphics. And we do all this at a rate you can afford as a small business.
We handle your entire marketing program for you
We can do it at such an affordable price because BeautyMark Marketing has already done 95% of the marketing and creative work, leaving the remaining 5% for offer and branding customization.
- Marketing done for you
- Yearly marketing program
- Email marketing
- Social media posting
- Content and graphics
- Full customization
- Publish anywhere
- Digital campaigns
- In-store campaigns
- Marketing materials
– Turn every promotion into a viral campaign to get more customers via word-of-mouth
– Social posting (Facebook, Twitter and more)
– Save time, money and effort on launching terrific marketing campaigns.
– Launch entire marketing campaigns as easy as 1-2-3.
– Full marketing services at a fraction of the cost of an ad-agency
What Makes Us Different From Other Marketing Services Providers? We are salon and beauty marketing specialists. We “get” beauty.
Contact us to schedule a 1-ON-1 free consultation with BeautyMark. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Our NEWEST Ready-To-Wear Campaign DIVE IN for July/August.
BeautyMark Marketing is your one-stop shop for all of your salon marketing needs. Our Ready-To-Wear campaigns make salon marketing simple: 1. Take your Offline Salon Promotions Online BeautyMark Marketing takes in-salon promotion offers online to reach potential guests who increasingly access information about local businesses from their computer or mobile device. BeautyMark’s Ready-To-Wear Marketing System […]